Our mission at Bergman Family Chiropractic is to educate and adjust as many families as possible to optimal health through natural chiropractic care.
BERGMAN FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC
18582 Beach Blvd #22 Huntington Beach, CA.
We focus on the CAUSE of your symptoms and NOT just masking symptoms.
Call 714-962-5891 and make an appointment today!
Are you suffering from radiating pain down your leg, numbness down your arms, carpal tunnel syndrome or migraine headaches? All of these conditions have a myriad of medications that can be taken to mask the symptoms. The problem is that these dangerous medications do not fix the CAUSE of the problem. Here at Bergman Family Chiropractic we focus on the entire human body. The central nervous system is the master system. It controls breathing, heartbeat, sensation and every other body function. The dynamic design of the human body is to be a constantly regenerating organism. This means billions of cells are broken down and billions are regenerated EVERY DAY in a healthy environment. Problems arise when this gentle balance is disrupted and more cells breakdown than are regenerated. This leads to dis-ease. Here in our office, we see thousands of people a month with chronic conditions that are supposedly incurable. We take these patients and educate them on the regenerative ability of the body with optimal nerve function, nutrition and movement. Dr Bergman is a best-selling published author, speaker and expert in the function of the human body. Feel free to browse our new website, Owners-Guide.com, to see some of the advice he has on blood pressure, fibromaylgia, arthritis and many other health conditions.
What is chiropractic care?
- Chiropractic care involves the manual manipulation of the bones of the spine (vertebrae). When a vertebra is out of place it can often put pressure on the spinal nerves that go from the spinal cord out to the rest of the body. This is like pinching off a garden hose to a garden. Without an open flow of water, the garden will suffer. The same is true of the organs and systems the spinal nerves may go to. IF the nerves are pinched, the organs and systems they supply will suffer. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to remove this pressure which gives optimal nerve flow to the body giving it the best chance at optimal health. Moving of the bones of the spine is called an adjustment. Often times there is a small pop that can be heard. This is not the bones “cracking” but rather a bubble of CO2 being formed in the synovial fluid in the joints between vertebrae. Along with this relief of pressure is a release of endorphins, the body’s own feel good drug. This often leads to an increased sense of well-being and/or warmth following adjustments.
Is chiropractic safe?
- It is one of the safest forms of healthcare out there. There is no comparison to modern medical care because it is one of the leading causes of death in America today. People having the correct procedure done on the wrong arm or leg, properly prescribed drugs in the proper dose still cause a laundry list of harmful side-effects with suicide and death in some cases. Is chiropractic safe? Absolutely
Are X-rays safe?
- There have been many advances in X-ray technology over the last few years. More offices are throwing out the old film processors and the chemicals that go along with them. Digital Xray upgrades are more affordable every day. This means a drastic decrease in radiation which means less radiation exposure to the patient. Our office has a cutting edge digital Xray machine the sends images directly into the computer which saves time and gives the patient the lowest amount of radiation exposure. Are Xrays safe? In our office, they are as safe as you can get with today’s cutting edge technology.
What can I expect on my first visit?
- You will get a tour of our office, explaining how we are different than most chiropractic offices. You will then be taken back to the discovery room where you will be educated on the subluxation and their detrimental effects on the body. The Doctor will then perform a detailed medical history and then check your range of motion. He will also check for any imbalances in your spine. After that, he will check you for any misalignments (subluxations) of the spine and begin your education on what specific subluxations can lead to certain conditions in your body. If the doctor feels it is necessary, you will then be escorted across to the Xray room where you will have whatever Xrays the Doctor has prescribed taken. The entire first visit takes about 15-20minutes.
What do you charge?
- Each individual patient is evaluated to determine what care they need. Charges vary depending on what the Doctor discovers in the exam and on any Xrays he may have requested. We are insurance friendly. We will make a copy of your insurance card during your first visit in order to verify coverage.
Where are you located?
18582 Beach Blvd. #22
Huntington Beach, CA