Autoimmune disorders are the fourth most popular disease known; however, it was almost unknown about four years ago. Furthermore, autoimmune disorders are when the body’s immune system reacts properly in the wrong direction. That leads to this question:
“Why is it that the immune system, which is designed to recognize pathogens, is attacking itself?”
Moreover, we have thousands of bacteria living inside each of our cells, so we live in harmony with them. Therefore,
“The real cause of disease is a weakening of the immune system”
The immune system is designed to identify and kill a pathogen (viruses, funguses or bacteria), which is called an oxidative metabolism. If one compromises the blood supply and nerve supply to their immune system, they will more than likely develop an infection.
Do I have fibromyalgia?
- There is no blood test or X-ray analysis, so it’s a very subjective idea. You have to have tenderness in 18 0f 22 points on the body. The diagnosis of fibromyalgia is not clear. Having this diagnosis does not change the therapies. Focus on the solution. Fix the physical, chemical and emotional stressors and you will recover.
What causes autoimmune disorders?
- These disorders were rare in the past. It is the body attacking itself. It’s an abnormal reaction of the immune system to your own tissue and cells. It is an immune system problem. The immune system is controlled by the nervous system so start by correcting your nervous system.
Aren’t autoimmune disorders genetic?
- Absolutely not. 60-70 years ago, auto-immune disorders were extremely RARE. Now it has become the fourth most prevalent disease in America. People today are exposed to an increasing amount of foreign proteins and neurotoxins in Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and toxic food preservatives such as MSG. This is causing the body’s immune system to get confused as to what is foreign and what is not. This leads to auto-immune disorders.
How is fibromyalgia diagnosed?
- It is diagnosed by having 18 of 22 tender spots on the body according to the Mayo clinic. I, however, disagree with this.
Is there a natural solution to fibromyalgia?
- We have a webinar available on how to reverse the symptoms of fibromaylgia by focusing on the cause. I also wrote the book How to Recover from Fibromyalgia: Real Solutions for a Real Problem
Hybrid Connect Error : Connector could not be found
What are some other autoimmune disorders?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Lupus, Scleroderma, Type I Diabetes. It has gone from very rare to the fourth most prevalent type of disease.