If you’ve ever taken a medication, you need to detox.
How do you detox your body?
- Get your nerve supply checked.
- Get a colonic and clean your liver.
- Eat mostly raw, healthy and organic foods.
- Drink cleansing drinks (must contain bentonite clay and psyllium husk).
- Consume more enzymes.
- Supplement with vitamins and minerals.
- Exercise regularly.
Why should I detox?
- Because we are living in a toxic environment. In fact, you detox simply by breathing, sweating, urination or defecation. There fore, you are already detoxing.
Isn’t detox just for drug addicts?
- Drug addicts do need detoxification but the drug addicts I deal with are taking Advil, Aleve or Tylenol. Those are some of the deadliest drugs in America. Tylenol is the deadliest drug in America in relation to the liver.
Are prescription drugs safe?
- Absolutely not. Prescription drugs are the fourth leading cause of death in America. That is with the correct prescription for the “correct condition”. Prescriptions are dangerous. They poison an enzyme or block receptor sites on cells. That slowly kills you.
What is the best way to detox?
- Eliminate the toxins in your system. A vegetable juice fast would be ideal. Exercise is beneficial because of increased respiration, perspiration and excretion.
Are there any other detox options?
- See above answer. Simpler is better. A vegetable juice fast may also be beneficial in some cases. Stay tuned for posts regarding how to juice and some of our favorite recipes.
For more information on future speaking engagements, book releases and more! Become a member by clicking the button below.
All memberships include a 7 day FREE trial period.